CollegeBlows.com
Enemy of the Academic
[Make a New Post]

Monday, July 18, 2005  

The Grind


Posted at 12:45 AM
By: Brian [link]
Email This Post



I spent the weekend in bed.

Sadly though, there wasn't anyone else in my bed to keep me from sleeping the whole time. I probably needed it, alcohol poisoning and long work hours can take a lot out of you. So I've been told. Then again, Mickey Mantle had pretty good hustle for a man with the same amount of functioning liver cells as Terri Schiavo's brain cells.

So anyway, tomorrow I get up early yet again to go to New York and work -- the highlight of my day will probably be the high potential of eating a 12" chicken teriyaki sub for lunch. Deliciousness knows no bounds. Even better than deliciousness though, is the prospect of fighting off hobos wielding a small army of squirrels, who see and want my chicken teriyaki. Bastards won't take no for an answer -- which is strange, because they're more than willing to use no as their own answer, especially when the question is, "would you like to take a shower?"

So, yeah, my day should be spectacular tomorrow.

---
As always, please click on some of my links before you get out of here.



Return to Main Page