CollegeBlows.com
Enemy of the Academic
[Make a New Post]

Thursday, June 30, 2005  

If Your name is Tom Cruise...


Posted at 12:08 AM
By: Brian [link]
Email This Post



Hey, if you're name is Tom Cruise, its time that somebody filled you in: "we want you to shut up."

As someone from the English speaking world, I can honestly speak for the rest of us when I say, that I wish you would stop speaking english. In fact, as a member of the global community that is forced to listen to your bullcrap, I have a few demands from all of us.

1) You do not know it all. Please don't pretend you do.
2) Scientology is not a religion, its a Science-fiction novel, your assertions to the contrary are like me claiming that my religion is "Jedi." If you want to be delusional in private, feel free, but don't ever make me hear it.
3) Please stop defiling hot young actresses. There is a cutoff point, and it was a couple years ago.
3a) If you can't stop defiling them, at least stop using them for cheap publicity stunts -- we all know you and Richard Gere are homosexual lovers, please stop being gay about it.
4) Really, the best move might be to stop doing interviews altogether. Actually, even better, stop talking.


Do this and you might not be universally considered more insane than Bobcat Goldthwait.

---
As always, please click on some of my links before you get out of here.



Return to Main Page