CollegeBlows.com
Enemy of the Academic
[Make a New Post]

Wednesday, June 08, 2005  

Estrogen


Posted at 12:34 AM
By: Brian [link]
Email This Post



This summer I am working in a bank. Bank tellers, I learned are largely female. This makes for an interesting work environment. I was forced to listen to a whole bunch of female whining about how awful men are today.

Apparently we're pretty bad. I have to admit though, the woman whose husband told her she "doesn't take care of herself the way she used to," was just asking for it. He was right, but if you're going to go down that road, at least be blunt and call her ugly, I mean, either way you're fucked. It's much more glorious to die in a gunfight than to bleed to death after your balls are cut off.

What else amazed me is the BS that people in general talk about at work. Like I care that your dog is in heat? It's 88 degrees outside, we're all in heat.

Interesting aside: Why do we always talk about getting a dog "fixed." It sounds like you are talking about taking your Chevy to the mechanic. "Yeah, can you remove his testicles, and maybe do an oil change? How many miles till the filter needs to be changed?"

Right, so I am working with a bunch of women, none of whom are worth looking at, in my opinion (and yours too, trust me). Call it a world of hell, or call it drinking on the job, whichever -- the point is... when the hell is Friday?

---
Click some links, and maybe check out the t-shirts.



Return to Main Page


CollegeBlows.com



Extra-Good Links

College Humor
All-Dumb.com
CampusHook
Busted Tees
Buy this man a Beer!
WastedBlog.com
Ridiculism
Credible Report
CollegeStories.com
MakeMeKing.com(NEW)
Satire Humour


So I Sold Out...


SinfulShirts.com
CollegeBlows Store


Other Sites

LinkSwarm(NEW)
Olde English
Enduring Vision
A Bitchin' Page
GlobalSpot.com
Enraged Baboon HQ
The Man Code
Educated Beyond her Intelligence
Berto's Beer
LowBrow.com
Liquor Wits
Bob from Accounting
Baseball Geeks
Kontraband(NEW)
Homestar Runner
Tom's Website
FirstFoot.com
Paul Crupi
National Lampoon
Maddox
Slutgers
The Black Table
theFacebook.com -->


Previously
Happiness, Volume 1
When You Work In Fast Food...
Do I Look Like I Know Where I Am?
What is your time worth?
Due to Illness...
Life Blows...
The Worst Part of the Day
ID
Summer Begins
Out of Service?



Contact

AIM Me
Email Me



Subscribe

Syndicate Me [Atom]
Subscribe by E-Mail
Get Notified by AIM
Add Me on theFacebook.com


Link to Me

Link to Me!
Link to Me!
BlogRoll Me



Credits

This page is powered by Blogger.
Listed on Blogwise
design by maystar